Sunday 17 February 2008

Ghoultown - Tales From the Dead West



Dark Psychobilly and Spaghetti Western with no cheese.
If The Misfits and Danzig teamed up with Enrio Morricone and made a western movie, this would be the soundtrack!
I'm a fan of all of the above, therefore tracks like "Killer in Texas"
or "Gunslinger" are a must when I'm out on the range on horseback.
Silver Hobo, my faithful four legged friend is more into the
cover "Ghost Riders in The Sky".
Of course, this makes my life harder when chasing outlaws, a time for silence not tuneful whistling.

My sources tell me that this album is out of print. If any of you know otherwise, please let me know.


Ghoultown - Tales From the Dead West
1.LA NOCHE DIABLO
2.ROTORICULOUS
3.KILLER IN TEXAS
4.GHOST RIDERS IN THE SKY
5.THE BURNING
6.THE WORM
7.MIDNIGHT TRAIN
8.GUNSLINGER
9.DEATH OF JONAH HEX
10.RUNNING FROM THE SUN


boomp3.com


Vagabond & GreeneyedPixie Ratings ~

Originality: 18/20
Vocals: 16/20
Instrumental: 16/20
Lyrics: 15/20
Album Artwork: 17/20

Total Score: 82/100



http://www.mediafire.com/?0wmnmct9hnm

No comments: